DVD's are available of the show from February 7, 2019! Great job everyone!
Attention all 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students: Auditions for the annual El Morro Talent Show, are Wednesday, JANUARY 16th, right after school (1:30pm) in the MPR. All 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students are welcome to audition. All acts must be less than two minutes and may be shortened depending on the number of participants and the running time of the show. You may audition for one solo act and one group act (5th graders can also be announcers!). All costumes and music must be G rated and age appropriate. Songs are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Please come to the audition with your act prepared, along with music edited on an mp3 player, ipod, or iphone, and remember – no lip-syncing. Look out for audition flyers in your child’s backpack.
Please email Talent Show Chairs with any questions TalentShow@elmorropta.org
Talent Show Guidelines:
- All 3rd, 4th and 5th graders are welcome to audition!
- You may audition for one solo act and one group act. You will be notified if any changes are needed.
- Songs reserved on a first come first serve basis. Email TalentShow@elmorropta.org with your song/act selection.
- 5th graders may also be announcers.
- All acts should be less than 2 minutes and may be shortened depending on show running time.
- No lip-synching (karaoke available on itunes) please bring edited music on an mp3 player or ipod/iphone in mp3 format to your audition.
- Your act will be asked to attend all or some rehearsals, depending on how well prepared. Final dress rehearsal is mandatory.
Talent Show dates and times are:
- Wednesday, Jan 16th @ 1:30pm – Auditions MPR
- Thursday, Jan 24th @ 2:30pm – Rehearsal MPR
- Thursday, Jan 31st @ 2:30pm – Rehearsal MPR
- Tuesday, Feb 5th @ 2:30pm – Rehearsal MPR
- Wednesday, Feb 6th @ 3:00pm – Dress Rehearsal LBHS
- Thursday, Feb 7th @ 5:15pm (Call Time) – LBHS
- @ 6:00pm (Show Time) - LBHS
LBHS Artists Theater
The High School is located at 625 Park Ave, Laguna Beach, CA 92651. The theater is near the main entrance on Park Ave.
*Acts will be reviewed to ensure content, music, lyrics and costumes are age appropriate.
Thursday, March 21st, 5:30-7:30pm
Pelican Hill Resort will host a parents' night out for El Morro families to enjoy the sunset, live music, socialize and bid on the fabulous items offered in the silent auction! Click here to Register for the event.
SHOP NOW at shop.emjogathon.org!
Babysitting available with the Boys and Girls Club Canyon Branch from 5-8pm for only $10 per child! Click here to sign up!